Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Reducing city population after unit's successful attac

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Reducing city population after unit's successful attack
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:30:23 EST

From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:08:46 +0100

Let me put my objection in another way: if you want them to be flexible in practice (where only the standard rulesets are used), leave them as server variables.

I agree with Reinier. I don't think they fit too well in the rulesets at it stands. But maybe Jeff has good reasons for preferring it that way?

Mike