Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Issue with the science wonders

To: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Issue with the science wonders
From: Daniel Zinsli <s830+priv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08 Mar 2000 05:38:06 +0100

We were having a great three-player today, and one mentioned that though
he snagged all three science-wonders, the science in that city was still
poor compared to what he was used to.

Currently, a city that posesses a library, an university, copernicus and
newton's get a 250% bonus.

AFAIK the effect is accumulative in payciv:

total = ((bulbs * 200 for lib+uni) * 150 for cop) * 200 for newton

Is there any reason for this?
..including me misunderstanding something, which is quite possible :-)
--
Daniel Zinsli
University of Bergen, Norway