Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Boring messages.

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Boring messages.
From: "Alexandre BERAUD" <a_beraud@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:03:22 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

It's the story of a guy who installed Linux and decided there was noo
reason to install the "Network" package, since he had no connection to
the net at home. So now, I have solved my problem and could play Freeciv

but there is something which I find boring. It is not rare that you
receive such a message:
"The **** have stopped building ****** in *****"
and the next message is
"The **** have started building ****** in *****" in the same city.
You think something has changed, but actually there is nothing
interresting to learn. But maybe this happens because I play with
techpenalty 0

Regards,

Alex

"Holy war for holy fools,