Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Patch for the Bavarian nation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch for the Bavarian nation
From: Jan Heidefuss <jan_heidefuss@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 13:10:57 +0100 (CET)

Dear Freeciv-Developers,

I created a patch which adds a new nation - the
Bavarians. It also fixes two
errors with the Argentinian nation: 1. one of their
leaders was erroneously
named "Penon", but it's "Peron" 2. their capital is
not "Buenos Airies" but
"Buenos Aires"

I would be glad to see this patch included.

I succeeded to apply my patch with the following
command in the
freeciv-root-directory: "patch -p1 < bavarians.diff"

Regards and thank you for attention,

Jan Heidefuss