[Freeciv-Dev] Add fortify and sentry field to gtk city menu

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Add fortify and sentry field to gtk city menu
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:29:58 +0100

Clicking a unit in the gtk client now has these two exstra fields.

It is the same patch I sendt earlier, except that I also modified the
can_unit_do_activity_targeted function to allow units to change from non-idle
activity to non-idle activity. (allows you to fx fortify a sentried unit).
 To check I didn't break anything I added calls to inform me when this
behaviour was being used, and let 14 AI's play a game. Not used at all. It is
used one place in the gtk-client, but that was redundant (you never use the
menu of a sentried unit; it can't have focus). I briefly tested that I didn't
break anything in the xaw client.

-Thue