[Freeciv-Dev] Re: bugs (PR#263)

To: tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: bugs (PR#263)
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 23:04:36 +1100 (EST)

Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I concuered a city where an AI was building riffleman unit
> (I hadn't developed conscription then). After concuering city I was still
> building and able to build rifflemen. (I have savegame for that situation
> if it helps).

Yeah, that happens.  It may seem a bit strange, but its not
clear to me that its really a bug.  (I think Civ1 did this too?)

> Little bug in cityscreen
> (have appeared only once and I have no savegame for that):
> Unavailable (evils) squares aren't always marked with red borderline.

Ok, keep a lookout if it happens again.  (Though saving after
you see it may or may not help, depending... :-/

> Civserver (1.9.5-devel) crash:
>
> (from core:)
>
> Stack backtrace:
> #0  0x809e082 in ?? ()
> #1  0x809e1b3 in ?? ()
> #2  0x8097bc3 in ?? ()
> #3  0x80525b6 in ?? ()
> #4  0x8051dd3 in ?? ()
> #5  0x40031cb3 in ?? ()

Not helpful unfortunately; what were the circumstances?

-- David