[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nationset patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nationset patch
From: Heikki Kantola <hezu@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:56:28 +0200

According to Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>:
> Problems fixed :
> There is only 1 Korean leader
[...]
>  plural=_("?plural:Koreans")
> -leader="T'aejong"
> -leader_sex="Male"
> +leader="T'aejong", "Kim Ir Sen", "Pak Dzonghyi", "Wang Gon"
I presume that is just an alternative transliteration of the late
Great Leader of Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Kim Il Sung's
name and I think the latter variant should be used as it's clearly
used more often as quick web search found thousands of hits while the
other spelling was used in about hundred documents.

--
Heikki "Hezu" Kantola, <Heikki.Kantola@xxxxxx>
Lähettämällä mainoksia tai muuta asiatonta sähköpostia yllä olevaan