[Freeciv-Dev] Minor Bug

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Minor Bug
From: Arkadiusz Danilecki <szopen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:44:41 +0100 (MET)

Is not really a bug. Yesterday i play on very slow connection. You know,
you press b, wait two minutes and it shows a name suggestion box. Usually
i press b, then w for another unit etc. When i press b, w, and for another
settler again b, i got two ,,torun'' cities. I don;t know if amount of
work to avoid such a situation won;t be much larger than necesserity of
change; but it shouldn't. I think it just need some binary semaphore on
name - when city_suggest_name it should temporarily block that name, so
other city_suggest_names won't suggest it until it will be blocked.

szopen

--
Zyjemy w parszywych czasach i jedynym pocieszeniem jest to,
ze gdybysmy sie urodzili dwadziescia lat pozniej, zylibysmy w