[Freeciv-Dev] Possible slight CivII incompatibility in spy handling

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Possible slight CivII incompatibility in spy handling
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 14:44:49 -0500

  When a spy escapes after completing a mission in FreeCiv, she is returned
to her home city.  I'm not sure, but I think that CivII may have just returned
her to the nearest friendly city (which would be more logical in the case that,
eg, the spy is halfway across the map from her home city)  Of course, this would
also make spy-swarms even *more* powerful, so it might not be such a great
idea..

  Daniel

--
"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since it enables
 one to find or make a Reason for everything one has a mind to do."