[Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv porting...

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv porting...
From: Chan Yee Hon <yhchan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 16:04:05 +0800

Hi all,
             My name is Chan Yee Hon & I'm a Programmer in Donovan
Systems Malaysia.  My company  has been dealing with Sun SPARC
workstation/server & also RAID for the past 9 years.  Now, we are
diversifying our business & decided to port Linux applications into
64-bit UltraSparc machine, called Penguin64 (P64).
            My main task is to port some applications into P64 &  I am
very interested in porting your application, Freeciv .  I will
credit/acknowledge you, being the original author of this application,
when I publish the website soon.  I hope that I can get full
participation from you.  I need to know what is your say in this, in
order to carry out the porting process for Freeciv.
             I may not be able to explain myself clearly in the above
statements, so in case of any enquiries, pls do e-mail me....
             I appreciate your effort & time reading this mail.  I would
like to thank you for your co-operation and support to linux...

--

About Donovan Systems : www.donovan.com.sg
About Penguin64 : www.penguin64.org (IT'S up - have a look!!!)