[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patch to science report

To: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patch to science report
From: Daniel Zinsli <s830+priv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 Jan 2000 18:17:29 +0100

Juha Litola <jlitola@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I was afraid that you might ask that. Rewritten patch included.

I really like the new help button, but tech_turns is broken for science
== 0.

I recently submitted a patch that has a function that calcs "turns per
research" like civ2 does, and displays this both in the science dialog
and in the change tax-rate dialog (updates dynamically).

Perhaps we could merge this?

What do people really want: "turns per research" only, as in civ2 or
"turns left for current", perhaps both?

I'd like to see "turns per" in the tax rate dialog, and both in the
science report.

Unless someone objects, I could merge this.
--
Daniel Zinsli
University of Bergen, Norway