[Freeciv-Dev] Re: City Dialog

To: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: City Dialog
From: Daniel Zinsli <s830+priv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 Jan 2000 18:10:34 +0100

Steven Burnap <sburnaplinux@xxxxxxx> writes:

> By the way, one really handy thing that Civ II has that freeciv doesn't yet
> is a "next city" button on the city screen.  This is nice when you feel like
> checking up on all your cities.

It's on my long todo-list along with a next-city button that takes you
to/popups next city with event in message-window. That would be cool.

Currently, I usually click goto location in the message-window, then
alt-tab, do some changes and alt-tab back.
Also, a 'change (production)' button in the messages window would be
nice, too, but I'll guess we will wait till after the next stable
release.
--
Daniel Zinsli
University of Bergen, Norway