[Freeciv-Dev] City Dialog

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] City Dialog
From: ½²«íµØ <iquin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 07:46:49 -0500 (EST)

Hello List,

I found the new city dialog too wide.
I'm using Xaw client, not sure about other clients.
How about this:

food       ----------------   producing turns
prod       |              |   sell buy 12/40
trade      |              |   ---------------
           |              |   |             |
gold       |              |   |             |
lux        |              |   |             |
sci        |              |   |             |
pollution  ----------------   worklist change

An option to not showing turns left would be nice too.

Thank You,
I.Q.
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001