[Freeciv-Dev] Re: map doesn't get focus problem, some hints (PR#193)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: map doesn't get focus problem, some hints (PR#193)
From: Hans de Goede <hans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 05:09:32 -0800 (PST)

Ehm, I was wrong about this. I tried it again today and it does work if
the focus is correct, otherwise it has the strange behaviour I
described. I don't know what happended last time, since I tried changing
the focus but it didn't help, appearantly the map never got focus. Since
that is a known bug, I suggest moving this bug to trash (I don'ty have
the rights todo so myself)

Regards,

Hans