[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion.

To: "Ivar A. Mossin" <iam@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion.
From: Jules Bean <jmlb2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:11:56 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Ivar A. Mossin wrote:

> I think that you could maby add a building history to the city. If you know
> that you are going to build a settler after finnishing that temple, you
> could add that to the building history. That way you don't loose half of
> you production points by changing from citywall to settler when citywall is
> automatically started when finnishing the temple.

Excellent suggestion.

So good, in fact, that it's been on the todo list for ages, and has
recently been implemented.  So you can expect to see it in the next
released version of freeciv -- the feature is being called 'build lists'.

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |
|  Jules aka     | jules@xxxxxxxxxx              |  Richmond, Surrey   |
|  Julian Bean   | jmlb2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        |  TW9 2TF *UK*       |