[Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion.
From: "Ivar A. Mossin" <iam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 09:10:37 +0100

I think that you could maby add a building history to the city. If you know
that you are going to build a settler after finnishing that temple, you
could add that to the building history. That way you don't loose half of
you production points by changing from citywall to settler when citywall is
automatically started when finnishing the temple.

Lets say I have 38 production points on the temple and the city is
producing 10 points each turn, the temple is finnished and the computer
automatically change to citywall and you get the rest of the production
points here. 8 points. I change to settler and have only 4 points left.
With the building history the computer knows that settler is the next thing
to build and I have 8 points on the settler.