Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: At long last: the Worklist patch

To: Corin Anderson <corin@xxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: At long last: the Worklist patch
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:08:35 -0800

Corin Anderson wrote:

<snip>
> A player also has a number of "global" worklists that are defined for the
> entire empire.  You can access the list of global worklists by selecting
> Worklists from the Kingdom menu.  You can create, delete, rename, and edit
> global worklists from this dialog.  Note that, when editing a global
> worklist, -all- targets are listed, not just the ones that you can
> presently build.  I've chosen this option to allow a player to define
> worklists for the whole game all at once, up front.  I'm mulling over
> other filter options, though; stay tuned.

Minor note, when I look at the global worklist it shows "Barbarian
Leader" as one of my build choices... If I try to build it, the server
gets:
"1: received bad string in packet (type 19, len 80) from localhost"

The client seems a little unstable, but I haven't tracked down where the
problem is yet.
--
Paul Zastoupil