Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv server

To: "Mao, Y." <ym101@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv server
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:05:43 -0800

Well that is something that we would like to do.  But we are going to
need some more things programmed into freeciv first.  One thing would be
a client identification.

Another problem would be to figure out how to give out the points for
ranking.

This is something I would really like to see.

I have CC'd the freeciv-dev team on this.  Anyone interested in this?

--
Paul Zastoupil