Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: French translations

To: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: French translations
From: loic vigneras <loic.vigneras@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 15:27:04 +0000

Hi all there !
Hi Philippe !

> Well, I'm willing to take the project, but not alone. I contact Jeff Malatt
> right now, all french poeple here are welcomed to join.

well, I dont have a lot of time, but since I really want to work on this
game, the best thing is to start by helping on the french translation.
You can count on me ! just let me know what to do directly or on this
list.

--
Kenavo                      perso : mailto:loic.vigneras@xxxxxxxxxx
Loig                        pro   : mailto:gerant@xxxxxxxxxxx