Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Raw German translation finished

To: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: FreeCiv Developer <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Raw German translation finished
From: Egbert Hinzen <egbert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 03:32:26 +0200 (MEST)

Jeff -

I finished a raw, but complete German translation.

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of errors, typos and so on.
S.o should take a look at the Xaw-Client, too.

It would be nice to get following corrections first, so that I can
continue to work with one version of de.po.

At now I will wait for you publishing a cleaned-up version of it (and of
freeciv.pot) in CVS giving me the chance to use a unmerged version to
continue.

BTW: There is no help on "Fundamentalism" at all.
     S.o. should write a few lines.

--
Egbert Hinzen
--- ICQ 45698606 or 51826579