Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Literacy question

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Literacy question
From: Ivans Chou <ichou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:49:42 -0700

Dear FreeCiv Developers,

I'm new to freeciv, and I've been reading the manual while playing a
solo game.  I have a question about "Literacy".  Not the technology you
research, but the "Literacy" value that shows up in the Demographics
display.  I couldn't find any information about this "literacy" value in
The Freeciv Manual.  I can play well beyond the year 2000, I've
researched "Literacy" but the literacy demographic for my civilization
is still 0%.  What is this number for?  How do I make it go up?

Thanks,
Ivans

--
Ivans Chou, Software Engineer                           ichou@xxxxxxxxxx
Photon Research Associates                         Phone: (858) 455-9741