Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Raw German translation finished

To: muehlenhoff@xxxxxx
Cc: FreeCiv Developer <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Raw German translation finished
From: Egbert Hinzen <egbert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:39:22 +0200 (MEST)

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:

> I've appended a patch that fixes some translation bugs and improves
> formulations.

I looked through the patch and would prefer it NOT DONE against my
translation NOW.

Causes:
- It includes some very good improvements but does not change the old
  translation at every place.
- It includes some changes, I would like to speak about.
  (We started that.)
- It has to be patched itself and I don't think it makes sense to build up
  a patch chain.

--
Egbert Hinzen
--- ICQ 45698606 or 51826579