Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Patch: de.po

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch: de.po
From: Egbert Hinzen <egbert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 06:59:13 +0200 (MEST)

Here is an updated "de.po".

It contains a lot more translations than the v1.9.0 version,
but there is a lot of work to do.

Some remarks:

I started this because I like FreeCiv and tried to play it in German.
IMHO it was far away from beeing playable so I offered my help to the
author/maintainer Jai-Manop Huber <saphir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. He told me
because he has no own internet connection at the moment and no time to
make translations of FreeCiv, I should do as I like.

But I could use a little help, too:
1. There is a lot of stuff not translated at all.
2. S.o. should check my translations to correct them.
3. Sourcetext has to be changed at some places
   to make it translateble.

--
Egbert Hinzen
--- ICQ 45698606 or 51826579