Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Wishlist

To: FreeCiv Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Wishlist
From: jesdynf <jesdynf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:19:32 -0500 (CDT)

Please, please, PLEASE give me a road-building goto.

The best sim I played before FreeCiv was Master of Magic, and being able
to say "Go here and build a road while you're doing it" saves -soooo- much
time.

What might also be nice is a way to make Engineers roam around a city
fixing pollution, irrigating non-irrigated land, making farmland, and
whatnot. I suppose what I'm looking for is an Auto-Landscaping command of
sorts.

What I'm trying to do here is never have to tell an enginner to do
something "obvious" again. "Go here and settle" is one thing. "Fix the
pollution" something else again.

Asher Densmore-Lynn <jesdynf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>