Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion: create armies

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion: create armies
From: lduperval@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 15:35:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

My suggestion is to create an "army" with stacked units. The number of
move points would become the lowest number of move point of the stacked
unit. Attack force would be the highest and defence would be the highest
value also. The reason I want it is so I can move archers and catapults,
for example, together, without having to move twice.

Whatcha think?