Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: BUG: Military report messed up?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: BUG: Military report messed up?
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:44:37 -0400

At 1999/09/29 23:03 , Tony Stuckey wrote:
>       I don't see any information in the Military report.
>       Current CVS compiled.  Enclosed is an X window dump showing the
>problem.

When the intl_slist() stuff was added, a variable changed from a static
array of pointers to a pointer to pointers.  So, the element count,
implemented as (sizeof(var)/sizeof(var[0])), began to return 1, rather than
the count of elements.  This was used as the count of columns in the table.

I've checked the fix into the CVS.

jjm