Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] 1.8.3 movement of units (PR#139)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] 1.8.3 movement of units (PR#139)
From: atilla_ca@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:03:54 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Jim Smith
Version: 1.8.3
OS: Solaris 2.6
Submission from: (NULL) (209.167.2.22)

I like using the arrow keys to move the units around. Only I can't
seem to get the main window to accept the focus so that the keys
actually move the units.
It seems that when I mess around with the arrows it just changes the
focus from Turn done to the msg window (and never going in the
central window)

Anyway, you can just use "goto" but as I said, using the arrows is
also nice.

Thanks. :)