Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI players

To: puke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI players
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:41:50 +0200

> Why are the AI players so damn good on easy?

Hm ... a FAQ.  Not sure what to answer.  Try 'set generator 2',
or 3, or 4, before you start the game.  Read the www.freeciv.org tutorials.
If anyone has some unmentioned suggestions, please post them here.

> Maybe I'm just a lamer,  but every time I play them,  I get
> whupped...big time!!!

Yes, you're a loser.  Every beginner in Freeciv is.
Think of it as Freeciv having an ego of its own.

> Is it just me, or is there no diplomacy with them either?

You're right: there isn't.

--
Reinier Post