Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Game reports Hoover dam is unavailable. (PR#135)

To: Sebastian Bauer <sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Game reports Hoover dam is unavailable. (PR#135)
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:42:16 -0700

Jeff Mallatt quickly identified the problem, my auto-settler engineer
had transformed the mountain.

I, of course (lazy me), didn't go digging in the source for this one.

I ASSuMEd that since it said it was "no longer available" it was a
problem in the server...

Perhaps we need more than one return value in could_build_improvement()
in common/city.c to clear this up?
I know its an odd situation but...

This is a bigger patch than I have time for today (what?! me make a
patch *gasp*) but I could do it if it was thought to be helpful.

--
Paul Zastoupil