Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] patch: Airbases

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: Airbases
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:00:54 +0100

Hi,

This patch adds the airbases special known from civ2. I added two
new flags called "Airbase" in the units.ruleset and techs.ruleset.
I've not created new gfx but the gfx can changed via tilespecs of
course (which is probably neccessary)

Please somebody check if this matches civ2. A thing I wasn't
sure was the number of turns needed to build an airbase. I
did it like fortresses, but this is probably wrong?
I also don't know if Settlers can build these Airbase,
actually only Engineers can build them.

bye,
Sebastian Bauer