Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Another debug of fr_po...

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Another debug of fr_po...
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:22:16 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

The debugged version of Denis Bodor's fr_po file still contained some
mistakes, certainly because of hurry: some english words forgotten in
the french translation, misplaced characters, a.s.o...
Moreover, the traduction of "Phalanx" was kept void, although the
french traduction is "Phalange" which I am certain of.
Finally, I changed some names to a traduction that seemed better to me,
but this can be discussed (like Battleship changed from 'Gros cuirasse'
to 'Navire de guerre' and 'Carrier' changed to 'Porte-avions').
And I tried to stick to the Civ2 french translations.

Alex