Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] normalize freeciv name

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] normalize freeciv name
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:01:09 -0400

I found a mixture of "Freeciv" and "FreeCiv" in the code.  Since there were
a few hundred "Freeciv"s, and only 39 "FreeCiv"s, I changed all of the
latter to the former.

I did *not* change the intro graphic -- I'd like to, but it may prove
beyond my limited artistic skills.

Which reminds me, I've noticed that the motto on the intro graphic ("cause
civilization should be free") should begin with an apostrophe (because
"'cause" is a contraction of "because").

jjm