RE: [Freeciv-Dev] I18n: Patch marked strings

To: "'David Pfitzner'" <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dperezs@xxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Freeciv-Dev] I18n: Patch marked strings
From: David Pérez Serrada <dperez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:24:38 +0200

  Sorry... I'll never do a path at 2:00 am (-.-)

> That is, this looks like the translator having to repeat
> lots of translations, and possibly very bad things happening
> (broken menus) if some of them get messed up or out of sync.
> Well, maybe there is no better way to do it, but I would like
> to hear/explore whether there is.
 You are right. I'am working on this... it is almost finish.
And by the way... the next patch I will send it will be  only
for menu.c (first I'm translating the menus, then I will translate
other file.... I think it would be better sending small patchs).

> Also, is there any re
ason for not following the "standard"
> header grouping when adding '#include "fcintl.h"'?
No... sorry.

       Ta otra... David