[Freeciv-Dev] patch: metaserver code now in clinet

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: metaserver code now in clinet
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:20:49 +0100

Hi,

This is yet another small patch. This time it moves finally the metaserver
code in gui-xxx/connectdlg.c to clinet.c.

I let the get_meta_list() inside connectdlg.c but I created
two new functions in clinet.c which are used by get_meta_list().
  create_server_list();
  delete_server_list();

This patch requieres that clinet.h is in freeciv/client which
is done by my earlier client_include.diff. I really hope somebody
will integrate them sometime.

I've a question:
Inside create_server_list() I use a little bit different code
when compiling on amiga. My question is, if it is possible
that this code (between the #else and the #endif; it doesn't use
fdopen) replaces the orginal code?
If so, we of course don't need the tmpfile eigther...

bye,
Sebastian Bauer