[Freeciv-Dev] patch: variable number of advances

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: variable number of advances
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:36:43 +0100

Hi,

Here is a patch which allows a variable number of advances/techs
inside the techs.ruleset.

Note that this is an alpha version. There are still all the A_xxx
in but only two files relay on them  (ai/aicity.c and ai/aitech.c).
The need for this will be gone if the new government_evalutions are
implemented (in fact, only the A_'s for government techs are requiered)
If somebody find a bug please tell this me.

I created some new functions which all are explained (more or less
good, of course), so I hope that I don't need to explain what has
been done ;-)

bye,
Sebastian Bauer