Re: [Freeciv-Dev] I18n: Patch marked strings

To: Freeciv Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] I18n: Patch marked strings
From: Artur Biesiadowski <abies@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:56:41 +0200

Preliminary polish translation is at:

http://thenut.eti.pg.gda.pl/~abies/freeciv/pl.po.gz

It is preliminary, because I was not able to test it - freeciv do not
compiled for me after patch. Anyway, most of strings are translated, but
surely there are some typos and wrog declinations (it is not alwyas easy
to find the context of given sentence).

If you will put i18n on cvs, please also include this file.

Artur

P.S.
If you will get this mail 3 times, I'm sorry - something is broken in my
mail server.