[Freeciv-Dev] MFC status

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] MFC status
From: Andy Black <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:55:54 -0600

Hi

First some background information.  I am baseing my client code on the GTK
client code.  As a result, I am graduly adapting my style to the GTK
structure.  I've also started writing some functions to do things that the
mac doesn't do that GTK does.
Second, the files that curently compile are listed as folowing, with a
small explination of what I have the section do
chatline.c/h    similar to GTK, added suport code (init, redraw)
citydlg.c/h     similar to GTK, added suport code (some redraw, some drawing)
colors.c/h      similar to GTK, might need some work(no CLUT allocation).
graphics.c/h    similar to GTK, some renameing of functions, use PICT
insted of XPM
gui_main.c/h    similar to GTK, added functions to implment GTK functionality
gui_stuff.c/h   different, this is where I implmented the callback system
inteldlg.c/h    similar to GTK
mapctrl.c/h     similar to GTK
mapview.c/h     similar to GTK
menu.c/h                similar to GTK, use mac menus/menubar
spaceship.c/h   very similar to GTK

Main areas that need work.
server/clinet.c
client/clinet.c

the problem with these is I need to implment the mac/opentransport
networking code

Andy