[Freeciv-Dev] patch: Use PATH_SEPERATOR instead of colon

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: Use PATH_SEPERATOR instead of colon
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 13:39:58 +0100

Hi,

This patch changes common/shared.c to use a new config depend
define PATH_SEPARATOR instead of using the colon directly. The
reason for this is that AmigaOS uses the colon for path
specifications  (e.g. the data path would look like "PROGDIR:data",
translated to unix path it would be "/PROGDIR/data" where "/PROGDIR"
is the directory where the executable is located). But I don't want
that the non GCC version of freeciv emulates the unix path
specifications.

PATH_SEPERATOR is also not touched in configure, instead
it falls back to use the colon if PATH_SEPERATOR is not
defined by config.h.

Also the predefined BASE_DATA_PATH is very useless on AmigaOS.
We could do here the same like with PATH_SEPERATOR (that
I can overwrite BASE_DATA_PATH in config.h). Do you agree?

bye,
Sebastian Bauer