[Freeciv-Dev] [Listar <listar@xxxxxxxxxxx>] Message submitted to 'freeci

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [Listar <listar@xxxxxxxxxxx>] Message submitted to 'freeciv-dev'
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Aug 1999 17:14:44 -0500

--
--- Begin Message ---
To: freeciv-dev-admins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Message submitted to 'freeciv-dev'
From: Listar <listar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 19:14:15 -0500 (CDT)
This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Failed administrivia check.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward to:
freeciv-dev-repost@xxxxxxxxxxx

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Listar needs it.
// modpost 37AF6ED7:344:serrpviqri