[Freeciv-Dev] Some client unifications (mapctrl.c)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Some client unifications (mapctrl.c)
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 22:25:24 +0100

Hi!

I saw that many things in both client versions of mapctrl.c are quiete
the same so I startet to move these things out of mapctrl.c.
I moved it into a new file called control.c (no idea for a better name).
The patch is attached, but I actually don't have adapted the gtk
client. I first want to see if there is a chance that the patch
will be integrated.
Note that I only included a new .am Makefile, because the automake I
have generates slightly different output.

bye,
Sebastian Bauer