[Freeciv-Dev] Gtk+ FreeCiv Patch a4... try2

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Gtk+ FreeCiv Patch a4... try2
From: "Joe Pranevich" <jpranevich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 11:31:43 -0400
Hello,

Silly me, wrong options to diff. I have put up another patch that is
more correct. (And a lot smaller.)

Please note that I'm generating these patches while excluding
all generated files. You will need to regenerate those files when
you apply my patch. I usually do something like the following:

aclocal ; autoheader ; automake -a --foreign ; autoconf ;
./configure ; make

We all have slightly different versions of the autoconf utilities and
this keeps diffs from having unnecessary version information, or
from being not what your version would generate. (You may
have it newer or older than I do.)

Joe