Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Error !

To: Manit Suphavadeprasit <msuphav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Error !
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:41:08 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

  Try to launch your client with the script 'civ'. If configures
automatically FREECIV_DATADIR.

do a 'locate units.xpm'

On my computer, the result is
/usr/local/share/freeciv/default/units.xpm
/usr/local/share/freeciv/trident/units.xpm

From that, we deduce the FREECIV_DATADIR to be /usr/local/share/freeciv
(substitute by what you have found.)

With tcsh, do 'setenv FREECIV_DATADIR /usr/local/share/freeciv'
With bash, do 'export FREECIV_DATADIR=/usr/local/share/freeciv'

Put that in your .tcshrc for tcsh
                 .bashrc for bash

I hope that will solve your problem !

Bye,