[Freeciv-Dev] Error !

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Error !
From: Manit Suphavadeprasit <msuphav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:50:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

        I downloaded the freeciv on my intel based machine runnning on
Redhat Linux 6.0.  When I try to run the client it gives me the following
error... Any help would be greatly appreciated.  The version, I am running
is 1.8.0.

        1: failed reading help-texts
        0: Failed reading XPM file: /usr/share/freeciv/default/titles.xpm
        0: The environment variable FREECIV_DATADIR is ''
        0: Check if you got read permissions to the file

        I checked the default folder and the file does exits and I do have
the read permission.

        Thanks

                            Manit Suphavadeprasit
                             104 Lakewater Drive