[Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv 1.8.1 Binary Package for WIN95/98/NT Now Available

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv 1.8.1 Binary Package for WIN95/98/NT Now Available
From: "Todd Goodman" <tsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 11:01:47 -0400

I've built the 1.8.1 version of Freeciv and packaged it into a
binary installation.

It's available on my web page at http://www.bonedaddy.net.

I've made the GTK client the default now (and in fact this is
the first time I've built with the GTK client).

*NOTE: This still requires an X server!!*

I hope to rebuild and repackage using the native Win32 GTK
libraries but have not done so yet.

Please let me know of any problems encountered.

Thanks,

Todd