[Freeciv-Dev] Hungarian translation of 1.8.0

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Hungarian translation of 1.8.0
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 22:51:19 +1000 (EST)

I have uploaded to the ftp site a diff which translates
much (about 70%) of freeciv-1.8.0 into Hungarian.
It is by Dukai Gabor <dukai@xxxxxxxx> and Gutasi Istvan.

It doesn't use gettext, but hopefully once we convert
freeciv to use gettext we can convert the translations to
an appropriate form.  Or in the meantime Hungarian users
may prefer using 1.8.0-hu rather than 1.8.1!

(Its currently in incoming, I guess may move to
contrib/development, or maybe we need a new dir for
translations.)

-- David