Re: [Freeciv-Dev] versions on stuff in freeciv

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] versions on stuff in freeciv
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 11:18:02 +0000

> > And the europe map .. doesnt have a size identication either :( or a
> > version number for that matter.
>
> It doesn't need a size because at the moment there is only
> one size to chose from! :-)  It does actually have a version:

Heh but as the user I would like to know before firing it up .. ;) Also
I would like to know the version number with opening the file .. aint
that much work to do to add size and version number. It also gives the
impresion that Freeciv stuff is moving.

--
Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     MWH/DR_NICK ; ircnet, openprojects
ICQ     11597690