Re: [Freeciv-Dev] versions on stuff in freeciv

To: mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] versions on stuff in freeciv
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 14:10:57 +1000 (EST)

Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:

> I miss the version information on stuff in Freeciv. Like the trident
> tileset for example .. is it 1.2 or ? I guess it is.

See the ChangeLog;

: Sat Jul  3 03:57:07 1999  David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
:    ...
:         data/trident/units.xpm: Replaced "classic" tiles in distribution
:         with "trident" tiles, by Tatu Rissanen <tatu.rissanen@xxxxxx>.
:         Used tiles from "trident_30x30-1.8.0-1.2.tar.gz".
:         ...

> And the europe map .. doesnt have a size identication either :( or a
> version number for that matter.

It doesn't need a size because at the moment there is only
one size to chose from! :-)  It does actually have a version:

: $more data/europe.sav
:
: [game]
: metastring="Scenario: Europe v1.1"