[Freeciv-Dev] Though for maintainers before release

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Though for maintainers before release
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:15:12 +0000 (GMT)

One bug which would be nice to have some fix for is PR#18
(Delay opening GTK city display) (also related to PR#12,
assert failed with the GTK client), since this gets very
annoying if you have an older version of GTK+. --dwp

Andy Black
http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/archives/freeciv-dev-199906/msg00400.html
defineds for MAC and PPC -> change in configure.in not in code ?

Jerzy Klek <qpkjeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

His new map of europe is real cool.

dwp chrono patch wait
http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/archives/freeciv-dev-199906/msg00388.html

Markus Linnala <maage@xxxxxxxxx> chrono patch wait

> without any other argument, I get a core dumped. I know it's silly, but
> I need to mention it...

This happens also with several other args which expect
an extra argument (eg --name, --port, --debug, at least).
Its only for the GTK+ client; the Xaw client does its own
(different) argument parsing.

small dock application for Window Maker from Alexandre Beraud
Do we have to contact the Window Maker guy to put that in after checking it ?

> save ~/tartar.sav
Failed saving game as ~/tartar.sav

I looked in the code in  section_file_save. There is
  if(!(fs=fopen(filename, "w")))
      return 0;

      Do we have to write a small function to transform ~/tartar.sav to
      get_end($HOME)/tartar.sav ?

Sune Kirkeby <sune@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> struct government patch !!!! wait after 1.8.1
but not long after 1.8.1

Khris barbarian patch