Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] bottom row of map sometimes hidden (PR#30)

To: dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] bottom row of map sometimes hidden (PR#30)
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:34:03 +0100 (WET DST)

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Full_Name: David Pfitzner
> Version: 1.8.0/CVS, Xaw/GTK
> OS:
> Submission from: (NULL) (150.203.89.174)
>

> This is a bug which was listed for freeciv 1.8.0 and still applies.
> This message is just to put it into the bug system.
> Its mostly a cosmetic bug.
>
> - If you scroll to the bottom of the map, sometimes the bottom row
>   of squares is not fully visible.  As a work-around, try adjusting
>   the size of the client window.
>
> This happens with both the Xaw and GTK+ clients.  It happens because the
> client scrolls and lines up the map squares with the topmost visible row.
> So it depends how high the map viewport is how much of the bottom row one
> gets to see.

Hum that's strange.  I thought i had fixed it by now in the GTK+ client...
Could you please send me a step by step way to reproduce the bug in the
GTK+ so i could fix it?

---
Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa, student @ Instituto Superior Tecnico,
Technical University of Lisbon - Software & Computer Engineering