Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Debian bugs and Jitterbug

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Debian bugs and Jitterbug
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:57:48 -0300

I am currently (as I think I already told you) without a
computer at home, so I don't have too much time to deal with
FreeCiv bugs (and learn about Jitterbug). I just received a new
report and I don't know what to do with it :-)

The full database is at http://bugs.debian.org/freeciv and I
would appreciate if anyone can check it:

* if a bug is fixed, send me mail (if possible, to
  freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) with the number, so that I can
  close it (or, if it's fixed in CVS, mark as "fixed").

* if a bug is already in Jitterbug, send me mail so that I can
  mark it as "forwarded".

* if a bug is not in Jitterbug, post it there and send me mail

It doesn't have to be a single person to check all of them, but
if one single person checks a single bug it would already have
helped me a lot.

Thanks,
                                               |alo
                                               +----